• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

White screen after login and It will not log in

Bazim

Chevereto Member
When I want to login it redirect me to only white screen and It wont log me in.

I'm sorry to hear about this situation as it is not letting you to enjoy the software.

You may refer to our documentation on HTTP 500 Internal Server Error to determine what's exactly the malfunction affecting your system so we can quickly assists you further. Note that you will require to understand our error reporting and follow our debug guide.

Is debugging something totally out of your comfort zone? If so, you can purchase extra support and let us deal with this. You can also ask in Community Help if you are willing to get assistance from other Chevereto users.

I'm sorry to hear about these issues, but I don't understand the problem. You have to be digilent and explicit in indicating what's going on. Kindly note that we only officially support the infra we design, and you haven't even indicated which kind of server you run. How we could help you with the information provided?

This support is for reference and helping you to debug, this support is not to fix the server issues on your behalf.

If the server is an issue I recommend you using our official infra.

Server setups vary, in your case you should open the root .htaccess file and uncomment the RewriteBase / line to make it work with your realm. This could be also achieved at virtualhost level.

I'm seeing your website working, so I assume that you knew this already and fixed your website accordingly.

Back