• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Where in the script admin panel demo?

gokhant

Chevereto Member
Hello
Before this version I would like to see the admin panel. However, I can see where I could not find it.

Because I did not have admin panel for the previous version. And what few kb image. which had spent several mb image. magnitude not seen. I own coder I've made my admin panel. I make all changes will be deleted if I install this version.

For it before buying to see your admin panel and immediately after you see the innovations there want to buy.

Please tell me that I can see demo of the admin panel of scrpit address Can you tell?

Achievement
Good day.

This is chevereto image hosting not admin panel ?
I understand u dont admin demo but a not printscreen ???

This is chevereto image hosting not admin panel ?
I understand u dont admin demo but a not printscreen ???

Chevereto has admin panel.

Chevereto online demo doesn't have access to the admin panel.

Admin panel is jut a form with configurable things and the same content manager that you see when you log in. Check the features page all the info that you need is there.

Back