• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

When did PHP min version get changed?

SirMoo

💖 Chevereto Fan
So I was having an internal error and diagnosed it to needing php 5.5 and not 5.4 which is what I believe was originally required.

When did the minimum version get changed? I'm pretty sure at launch it was 5.4. I must have missed the note as I've been sending out unlogged PHP errors for a while now and unable to upload.

AWS only works with 5.5 so.. if anyone runs into this problem, update your .htaccess to reflect this.

So I was having an internal error and diagnosed it to needing php 5.5 and not 5.4 which is what I believe was originally required.

When did the minimum version get changed? I'm pretty sure at launch it was 5.4. I must have missed the note as I've been sending out unlogged PHP errors for a while now and unable to upload.

AWS only works with 5.5 so.. if anyone runs into this problem, update your .htaccess to reflect this.
In regards to AWS, where are you running into an issue with Amazon limiting the versions of PHP you can install? Which OS are you running on your instance?

Curious is all :)

In regards to AWS, where are you running into an issue with Amazon limiting the versions of PHP you can install? Which OS are you running on your instance?

Curious is all :)
Uploads were resulting in a server error and not completing.. After searching a bit I came across a few people having the same issue that stems from the yield in the SDK which requires 5.5 and up.

CHV 3.7.1 updated the SDK... So versions higher than that require PHP 5.5 and up. Lower versions can use 5.4.

I would like to see any versions that require a PHP or SQL update to give a notification on upgrade pages.

PHP 5.4 is deprecated (by php.net). Everybody should update.

Yeah I've that in the todo list. It will be easier with something that I will announce shortly. Probably the biggest change in years.
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BECOMING A WOMAN!

Don't tell me you're starting another project...

Bulig6RCEAAj9W7.jpg:large

Back