• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

what song is this?

Lautaro

👽 Chevereto Freak
I was playing CS:S (counter strike source) a couple of days ago and one of the servers had this song every time the counter-terrorists team won. Since then I've been trying to find out what the name of the song is.. I've tried soundhound already tho..

if anyone can tell me the song name I'll give you all of my products for free (aus, desktop uploader v2 and premium mod) ..

:D

I believe that song is "option to stimulate" by Beltek & Umek the version you posted, the tempo is fast but yeah that's the song (since you said it was a game from where you heard it then for sure its different :p ). Are you still willing to offer your products free? :)

Also forgot to include i think most of CS:S uses beltek & umek for the music not sure but hopefully it'll help ;)

I believe that song is "option to stimulate" by Beltek & Umek the version you posted, the tempo is fast but yeah that's the song (since you said it was a game from where you heard it then for sure its different :p ). Are you still willing to offer your products free? :)

Also forgot to include i think most of CS:S uses beltek & umek for the music not sure but hopefully it'll help ;)

I like the song you mentioned but it's definitely not that one, it's just completely different:

I like the song you mentioned but it's definitely not that one, it's just completely different:

your right, so i went ahead a looked at my old stuff and i think it may be "David Kane - Club Sound (Krafft mix)"

blah i'm trying and i'll continue to look :)

Pogo (We party all night) [Real Booty Babes Edit] could be it as well

it would of been much helpful if you got the file name to that track cause in CS:S there will be a sounds folder for the winning, if you can provide that it'll help break the search even more :)

Back