• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

What should I do if I want to automatically display the sub-album after entering the album? Please help me, thank you

user_f7981

Chevereto Member
What should I do if I want to automatically display the sub-album after entering the album? Please help me, thank you,Now the latest pictures are displayed after entering the album.

I don't follow what you are requesting here. Is to use the sub-albums tabs as the default tab?

Yes, I think this is only my personal requirement. I just want to know which file can be modified to achieve this function so that when visitors enter my photo album, they will always see the photo album instead of the latest pictures. I just want to take this website as my personal photo album website. Thank you

Back