• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What happened?

I just find it harder to navigate the forums on the front page, having been used to SMF forum layout for many years, I suppose I will get used to it :cool:

We are habbital animals, give it one active week and you'll never look back.

By the way, it is supposed that I should put background images for each forum node (or at least a background color).

With those it doesn't look that empty.

I have stopped (almost) using this forum for because I find it much harder to navigate, much prefer the threaded view, no doubt I will get another SHIT to my name for saying this!!

Nah, you are not alone, I'm like you, I'm old school and prefer a traditional threaded view, but I have got used to it. Most people seem to like it so no big deal.

It would be cool if the user had an option to choose which view thay could have, I know some forum software has that.

Back