• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Website showing blank on load

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
Website URL
https://photoland.io

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
When I try to load the page from a clean cache the page turns up blank. To get it back a simple refresh does the trick. Pagespeedinsights or other tools can't confirm a valid page. I did a manual update by the book. After the refresh it works like a charm, any ideas?

I'm on cloudflare, but have cleared the cache and it's in Development mode just to be sure.

I've re-uploaded a clean Peafowl theme folder and the same happens. Does the same with custom theme & default theme.

I also did a hard server restart & disabled cloudflare, still the same.

On chrome try CTRL+F5 together.

it will clear your website cache completely. when i updated my website i had same thing.

Now i tried CTRL+F5 refresh and your website opened.

Also another browsers, for ex. iphone safari, i had same issue. when i surfed some of different page in my website (like imgyukle.com/plugin because did not cached before), its turned normally and working good.

Server error_logs are triggered by the script, but is not the script which determines where those errors go. That will depend on each server configuration.

By the way, if you revert to v3.10.1 is quite impossible for me to detect what's going on. Most likely is a custom template code that you must update. Seems that your IP is unresponsive. When it gets up, ping me back to check again.

It works now after restore and updating automatically, then applying the custom theme.

Close this & thanks for the engagement guys!

Not exactly, I did a manual update since I had some custom code and somewhere along the way I must have done something wrong (downloaded the 3.10.2 package and uploaded it) I did the customization work exactly the same way on manual update as I did after the automatic update. But I must have missed a step, I have no other explanation. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back