• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

WebPanel alternative to Cpanel and Usage

thezanny

Chevereto Member
Hello guys, it's been weeks since my host changed and even now am unable to re-hoist my site. I'm like totally flattered. The biggest problem is, I can't work around with the Kloxo Panel and then I tried the Webmin, even that didn't go well.

Is there someone who can help me with installing my website please? I can provide SSH access and can someone configure the Kloxo for me so that I can restore my website from the old host with the same files and settings please?
I don't have Cpanel access and sorry, I don't have money to spend on it either.

The main problem with Kloxo is, after i install it, the default page is the Apache and Centos webpage. I don't know where to put the chevereto files because, the centos and apache says to put those to the /var/www directory, but the Kloxo directory is different.

Any help guys?
I had around 55000 images and I don't want to disappoint my users :)

I am using Webmin panel to host my websites and it works perfectly. If you need help I can install if for you in your dedicated / vps server and configure it so you can put your websites up. just send me a pm.

@ Rodolfo, thanks admin. I'll check on those.
@ Lautaro, I sent you a PM with the logins. THanks for offering the help

Back