• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Webmaster questions.

drastic

banned
Hey dudes!

1. is there an option to let my webmaster friends upload their banner, so that if someone looks at my image site, the banner ad of the person who uploaded appears? this way I can get my webmaster friends to upload and they can get some ads out of it. win win for both of us.

2. is there an addon that will let me integrate my Chevereto with my xenforo forum, so that my users are automatically uploading to my image site, rather than my forum?

3. if you didn't have this forum, i wouldn't be interested! was really cool to see you guys using XF too!!

thanks!

1 - no : you'll have to do it yourself i guess
2 - right now, no, but someone may do this in the future (i plan on doing something like this with punbb later)

Comments are made using 3rd party tools, like disqus or facebook.

Ok so there is no user system, no ability for webmasters/affiliate program owners to add banners, and no integrations with forums yet.

May have to look at other options. The users and webmaster part I def need.

The demo seems like there is a user system, so was confused.

I mainly want that to have interaction without third party and also to retain all their email addresses for promo mail

i need the most popular images for the week on the homepage, and relative images / ads in a sidebar next to the displayed image. your demo shows a large image when viewing it, but just posting that image doesn't help with promoting, page views, or monetizing.

can you show me some samples of sites with different setups, so i can see if what i need is remotely possible?

just paged through about 3 pages of the latest posts in showcase. most of them are gone, redirected, or just a copy of the default template with a name change...didn't really see much different. i have a few good designers around, but wanted to check out some cool sites already made.

some of those look pretty nice!

i'll keep my eyes open to see what new "looks" people come out with.

i really need to have my webmaster friends be able to add their banners on the side...know any devs who are really good with this script?

There is some stuff that you should know about Chevereto. I will try to summarize all.
  1. Chevereto by default comes with an incredible theme which is not just a "hello world" theme, is a complete and complex theme.
  2. The system works with an internal API (json) to do everything so you can do a 100% completely different frontend theme.
  3. The system works by routing which means that you can add root paths like /popular or /featured
  4. The system comes with a HUGE set of tools for list, manage content, upload, delete, edit, etc.
The system is an state of the art implementation of my G\ Library framework which you can code almost anything. The only "but" is that all of these require development skills and since the product is that new there isn't so much third party development right now.

By the way, if you need custom coding you can also request a quote from me.

421-1316976726.jpg

well....i shouldve checked my php version before buying!

my host is running
PHP Version 5.3.28

not 5.4!!!

anyone know a workaround?

well....i shouldve checked my php version before buying!

my host is running
PHP Version 5.3.28

not 5.4!!!

anyone know a workaround?

You should ask them to implement 5.4 which is faster and more secure and stable.

i got it! there was an option in my cpanel to upgrade on my own. thanks for all the quick replies! appreciate it.

Back