• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Watermark settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabiq

banned
Where is watermark settings. My pdo had error after i enabled it. I can not disable from db. How can i disable watermark by hand?

by the way i updated my database i insatlled script on different domain and copyed database from there i updated my database and ftp on Arvixe. But same issue. now i got syntax error... inciresim.com

I know i have changed crypt_salt but there is no picture so its ok.

Changed php version Arvixe downgraded my php version to 5.2 that causes syntax error i just up to 5.4 and pdo error again :)

Well yes there are some issues due of the nature of the integration. One issue is this: http://chevereto.com/community/threads/arvixe-issues-all-arvixe-clients-must-read.4664/ which is related to their install script and the other one (unexpected '[') is related to the PHP version that they are running which should be at least 5.4.0

I'm here to collaborate and assist you in anything so just forward the issue to them and keep me updated if my intervention is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back