• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break"

desdamo

Chevereto Member
good morning everyone,

I have a trouble when i installed chevereto on my server, i can read this warning :

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/clients/5fbdd21c67bba46c310e45fc3080f286/media/lib/G/functions.php on line 254

Do you know what i can do to fix it ?

Thanks in advance

Are you sure that is 5.7 and not 7.3? I ask because php 5.7 doesn't exists.

Hi, i have same problem on php 7.3.1, please help. current cann't upload any picture

Code:
 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in E:\XAMPP\htdocs\upload\lib\G\functions.php on line 254

Error report

z1283960016499_2d31...5eca694d6ba6fc8.jpg - Server error (Internal server error)

so you guys are using free chevereto 1.1.2? if so then try 1.1.3 from github source. Since i cannot see any of you got paid license.

Back