• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

W.O.D After Successful Install Status....

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightboss

Chevereto Member
I have checked and double checked your W.O.D Common Issues Doc to make sure it wasn't my server. Need help on getting this resolved.

I have php 5.4.27 Here is the link to phpinfo page
I am running on cpanel Cent OS
I have PDO, GD and CurlSSL - This should still be able to run CURL
MySql Credentials are fine, Install created database table successfully
PHP Tmp foler is correct and no open base dir restrictions
Apache can create files. It created settings.php file
Folder Permissions on Content & images are set to 0777
Checked all files from Install and they all match.
Error reporting in set to E_ALL php.ini file but haven't seen any errors.

Please help. Thanks.

I have checked my php error logs and apache error logs and still don't see any errors. This is what I have configured for php.

chevereto-1.jpg

Ok, your error is that you are using eAccelerator and that is not compatible with PHP anonymous functions which have been introduced in PHP 5.3.0 as you may see the bug has been reported two years ago: https://github.com/eaccelerator/eaccelerator/issues/12 and eAccelerator still doesn't patch it.

You must disable eAcceletaror which indeed is causing issues in all PHP 5.3+ and is development is almost dead and deprecated. It doesn'tm work with closures and anonymous functions.

Tell your hosting company that eAcceletator has issues with new PHP releases.

Cheers.

Problem Solved! Hosting company disabled eccelerator! Chevereto always gives good fast support. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back