• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Video Support

mystik

Chevereto Member
Would LOVE to see video support. Ideally avi, mkv, and mp4. I suspect that ImageMagick supports some of these (I know support for it is an already accepted feature)... Hopefully all.

I get asked about short .mp4 loops all the time. :-/ I know it's not a video script, but lots of people prefer the .mp4's flexibility, size, and quality over .gif. Hell, HEIF is coming soon as another format to replace gif...

Yes this can be very nice if you can add. Example user can submit their video for only 10 seconds and then upload to site. To be somewhere on home page red circle: " Press red circle and start to record your video" (10 sec. limit ) and then video appear .

Could this be done by adding a link you say a youtube video, so its not stored on your own server?

The idea is to support short videos and images, not turn Chevereto into YouTube. You can't have long videos and images together, it won't work.

I wasn't stateing to turn Chevereto into a youtube clone, just a saying a way to add videos to it via a link only, I am quite happy with how it is now.

I believe that we should focus in own content. Maybe mirror short videos? Like remote url upload but for short videos.

Back