• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

vBulletin forum user intergration

Dan1

Chevereto Member
I remember reading that login with Facebook credentials is possible. I have a forum and would like forum members to automatically get an account on the chevereto site with the same login credentials as the forum. Is this integration possible?

If not possible at this time I suggest it be made possible. The photobucket situation not only left many forum administrators scrambling for immediate solutions, it also deteriorated user confidence. In other words forum administrators are now unlikely to trust any image hosting site, and the only solution will be to offer their own image hosting. Integration with a forum will be a huge selling point.

We have plans to add SSO which is a protocol widely used which will allow any kind of login integration with any service out there. There's no date for such feature yet.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back