• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

V4 Demo

Barry

💖 Chevereto Fan
I know there is no demo of V4 yet, but do any members have a version online I can look at? Just want to see what it is like before I drop some $$

Thank you for this.

Not enough for me up upgrade at this time.
You can purchase V4 at beta price now or wait until the production release, but if you wait you will have to pay production price.

If I haven't been clear enough, current V4 pricing is promotional, it will cost way more after the production ready release.

Thank you for this.

Not enough for me up upgrade at this time.

If you're looking for a cosmetic change then no, v4 isn't worth the upgrade. Although I'd argue that the palette's are worth the upgrade considering how cheap v4 is currently.

The backend though! Much/all of the code has changed. I put my v3 site on hold to wait for v4 to be released. No regrets :)

The problem with running v4 in production is the admin dashboard will get bricked after x images are uploaded. Won't stop people from uploading but will prevent you from moderating your instance ;)
well it’s just a test bench for now to check everything, if anything major happened i can just revert back to an older snapshot or restart completely :)

Back