• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

v3.2.1 Mobile Bugs (Youtube Video / Details )

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightboss

Chevereto Member
There is a few bugs I noticed on the mobile version as shown in the youtube screen shot video I created here:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwpzHrUAeOA

Details of Bugs:
1. Upload Button Does not work on top left menu on Mobile and Desktop Version
2. Upload thumbnails of photos do not show on mobile version
3. Upload thumbnails does not show on upload complete status
4. My Profile page on Mobile version Scrolls to left with white space, other pages are fine.
5. Settings Page formatting, words are jumbled together

I will try to find more bugs and post them via video and details.

Always test using the demo, once the issues are confirmed on demo then we move to your server. Also I need full specs of the device (Operating system and version, mobile browser used and version, screen size, etc.).

Upload link (top left) doesn't work here either after upgrading from 3.x. The red upload button works fine.

Upload link (top left) doesn't work here either after upgrading from 3.x. The red upload button works fine.
Not to be rude (or that I liked to be rude) but I need details. Your input doesn't help me at all because I don't know which platform we are talking, which browser, browser versions, extension or addons in that browser, etc. I mean, c'mon I want to help you guys but you don't throw me anything to work with.

You should be aware that web developent is hard to debug when it comes to browser specific errors so please help me on that task. However I won't be able to do nothing which is exactly the opposite you want.

Also, please create separated topics for each issue. Even if is the same issue please post it separately telling me yous specific setup. Sadly when it comes to iPhones and iOS is way more easy but in Androids is very hard. So again, please take a little time to help me with the basic stuff that I need.

Cheers.

I received these errors on the following platforms:

Code:
Video Link of Bugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwpzHrUAeOA

We upgraded from chevereto 3.1 to 3.2.1 and received the bugs that are noted in the youtube video. Details
platforms are listed below.

Details of Bugs:
1. Upload Button Does not work on top left menu on Mobile and Desktop Version
2. Upload thumbnails of photos do not show on mobile version
3. Upload thumbnails does not show on upload complete status
4. My Profile page on Mobile version Scrolls to left with white space, other pages are fine.
5. Settings Page formatting, words are jumbled together
==================================================================
Bug: Upload Menu Link does not work on Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE After upgrade to 3.2.1
All other bugs are shown in youtube video, using the same platform.
Phone: AT&T iPhone 5s 64GB US Version
iOS version: 7.1.1
Browser: Native Safari Browser
Browser: Google Chrome App Version 34.0.01847.18
Bug: When click on upload button it prompts user to choose camera and does not allow upload from
local gallery.
Phone: Samsung Galazxy s5
iOS version: Android 4.4.2
Browser: Google Chrome App Version 35.0.1916.122
Bug: Upload Menu Link does not work on Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE After upgrade to 3.2.1
Upload Link Error in top left menu on Desktop Version of Chevereto 3.2.1
Windows 7 SP1 64bit 16GB RAM
Google Chrome version: Version 35.0.1916.114
Firefox Version: 29.0.1
Internet Explorer Version: 11.0.9600.17107

Last edited:
By the way, some of your display issues are caused by old CSS code. Basically if the demo "looks" good then your CSS is the problem. I'm working in the other issues, I've already fix the error for the thumb upload, that is ready for 3.2.2

By the way, some of your display issues are caused by old CSS code. Basically if the demo "looks" good then your CSS is the problem. I'm working in the other issues, I've already fix the error for the thumb upload, that is ready for 3.2.2

Which CSS files should I replace or check to make sure the CSS code is update?

I have confirmed updating CSS files in both areas fixes the formatting error and the upload link in menu, but it was not stated in release notes.txt Thanks again.

You probably already are working on this, but the thumbnails still don't show on upload page of mobile version.

You probably already are working on this, but the thumbnails still don't show on upload page of mobile version.

I've just pushed the changes to the demo. It should show an improvement. http://demo.chevereto.com

I must say that is really hard to work with the Android emulator on my PC. The emulation is very unstable and even when the issues are not that hard to solve it was hard to notice them because the emulator crash like every 1 minute.

I've pushed all the fixes for Android to the demo, please let me know it you notice any issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back