• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

v3.18.0 update after errror

Status
Not open for further replies.

ustasoft

Chevereto Noob
Hi ;

After updating my web site, I get the following error.

Can you help me ?

web : http://www.resimyukle.link/

Php İnfo : http://resimyukle.link/phpinfo.php
Php version : ea-php74
Cpanel

1611484965833.png
1611484913286.png

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Intervention\Image\Exception\MissingDependencyException: PHP Fileinfo extension must be installed/enabled to use Intervention Image. in /home/resimyukle/public_html/app/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php:137 Stack trace: #0 /home/resimyukle/public_html/app/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php(27): Intervention\Image\ImageManager->checkRequirements() #1 /home/resimyukle/public_html/app/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/ImageManagerStatic.php(33): Intervention\Image\ImageManager->__construct() #2 /home/resimyukle/public_html/app/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/ImageManagerStatic.php(45): Intervention\Image\ImageManagerStatic::getManager() #3 /home/resimyukle/public_html/app/loader.php(243): Intervention\Image\ImageManagerStatic::configure(Array) #4 /home/resimyukle/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/resimyukl...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/resimyukle/public_html/app/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php on line 137

Attachments

• htaccess.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 3
3.18 is a paid update, please ask for support from your licensed account otherwise I could be helping someone pirating the software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back