• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

UTF characters issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatses

Chevereto Member
Moved the hosting to a new server and instead of the names of the photo-sharing site was displayed here it is:
zBwyn.png

So only with Russian words. utf8

After the upgrade to version 2.0.7 I have now for a long time the image is loaded and gives this:
ywMBU.png

Single download is not working.Multiple upload works fine.

Gatses said:
After the upgrade to version 2.0.7 I have now for a long time the image is loaded and gives this:
ywMBU.png

Single download is not working.Multiple upload works fine.

I had the same problem, which Rodolfo fixed, but no idea what was wrong

The first 2.0.7 was wrong delivered, it was mostly a developer release.
So, like one day later I notice that and I upload the real zip.

...If you still have issues then it must be because the "new" 2.0.7 it's also wrong. =/

Updated, now works fine. And what to do with the name of photo hosting? Counter is also displayed.

In config.php use utff8 like ó and so on for the strings.

Gatses said:
Not really understood. File config.php in utf8.

That is one thing, other thing is the strings.
For instance if your doctitle reads "canción" you will get a wrong display, you have to use "canción"

Before moving everything was normal. I need to display: "Фотохостинг". I still do not fully understand You. :)

All figured out. Now need to write like this: "Фотохостинг"

Just wondering, why now is so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back