• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

User Profile pic + User Profile Header not uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.

md

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I just finished upgrading from the old version of Chevereto (2.1 version) all the way up to the current, installing each build as needed along the way. I got everything working properly from what I see OTHER than the profile pic + profile headers.

Here are is a screen shot of what it does, with any size or file format image.

Screen_Shot_2014-06-11_at_5_21_27_PM.png

Also, I wanted to know where I would go to edit this specific blue box image.

Screen_Shot_2014-06-11_at_5_19_51_PM.png

Sorry about the size of the screenshots, Retina MBP's seem to do this by default, next time I'll use RetinaCapture, which allows the rMBP's to take a screen shot that's not so abnormally large.

Love the software and upgrades though! Keep with it! :)

Also, is there a way that we can allow say, PDF, PSD, AI, TIFF, that would be very beneficial. I know my server can handle files of 128mb per upload, but I'm just wondering if it's a simple change in code or a completely different platform in order to enable such an option.

Again, thanks for your excellent work over the years Rodolfo. :)

Is taking forever to send the validation email =/
Really? Most users have gotten it very quick. I have it setup thru SMTP, and it's worked well up til now that you mention. Users have reg'd about 30 mins ago with no issue. With replies of receiving the activation email quick, etc.

I can make you an admin account if need be, or send you my ftp credentials via PM, let me know.

Also, I signed up for the beta release stuff. Didn't receive any confirmation email though from quickty.com Any reason why those file types wouldn't be able to be used with this platform? (Chev)

Ok, this is your issue:

Code:
error: {message:$destination /home/<bla bla bla>/public_html/content/images/users/k is not a dir, code:400,…}

You must grant writing permissions to the /content folder.

More info here: https://chevereto.com/docs/requirements

Thank you @Rodolfo that did the trick for the user profile images + user headers! Thank you much!

Did you ever receive your validation email btw? lol

@Rodolfo Is the img made strictly from CSS? Because I'm not finding any formal img route. I'm sure I'm getting lost in the hooks or something along those lines. Any direction you can lead would be helpful, thank you!

Is not a .ico I said Font icon. Is a font that is has icons instead of anything else. You can replace class="icon-upload" with class="icon-facebook" and so on. The full list of glyphs can be found in this attachment.

Attachments

• icomoon22.zip
    568 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back