• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Uploading images with category option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I could actually code this myself, but with time chevereto will be developed and re-programmed so therefor I suggest this to be included in future release of Chevereto, maybe next release?

Anyway, the idea is to have a category option for uploading, regular pictures, nude pictures.

Could you please implement this in future release of chevereto, maybe next release?
Please let me know when you read this, so I know whether I should implement this myself or if you will do it in future releases.

If you want to, I can develop this and perhaps maybe you could implement this in future releases?
Regards

there is this ''Private/Public'' function, you could add / double it, and change the text to your category

Mcmar: I cannot see such a coulmn in the database?

Rodolfo: great, please let me know when you have decided about this.

As Mcmar told, the category could be named as private / public if you want to avoid the name "nude".
regards

The system will use title/description, no categories or tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back