• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Upload to host

Craig

Chevereto Member
I have downloaded Chevereto to my home computer and installed Firezilla. I have connected with my webhost on Firezilla. My question is which files and documentation from the Chevereto zip file do I transfer to my remote site?

Thanks in advance

You must upload the contents of the "chevereto" folder.

The website is loaded and fully hosted. Trying to customize now. What exactly is the vector logo and where is it and the raster logo as well?

Thank you

Dashboard > Settings > Theme

upload_2016-7-13_16-26-28.png

raster-vector-logo1.png

A raster image is basically a bitmap image. A vector logo is an image made out of paths (vectors).

I would like to conduct a contest to attract visitors to my website. I am interested in using ContestFactory. They claim to have their own iFrame and microsite and claim no coding is needed. Is it possible to include a microsite or iFrame in the website or should I try to create my own in the G library?

Easiest way to include that is using the predefined ad slots. It is easy as just paste the code in Dashboard > Settings > Banners

I would like to add some custom pages to my website and have downloaded and configured Apache, PHP and SQL. Where should I place the contents of the Chevereto folder to access my website on my local host?

Thanks in advance,

Craig

Usually is the "www" folder, but it depends on which server package are you using. For example in wampserver the folder is c:/wamp/www.

You should refer to the documentation of the server package you are using.

Back