• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload problem for some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

achi_nr

Chevereto Member
Hi, I can not upload some pictures. An example have been uploaded below. (rar format uploaded on zippyshare) http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/QmOkfvDb/file.html

I can give all necessary info u ask.

error log
"
2018/01/19 17:20:16 [error] 24985#24985: *321978128 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: exception 'CHV\LockException' with message 'Unable to destroy clean-unconfirmed-users lock in CHV\Lock->process()' in /home/admin/web/domain.pw/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php:109
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php(61): CHV\Lock->process('destroy', Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/loader.php(303): CHV\Lock->__call('destroy', Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/loader.php(303): CHV\Lock->destroy()
#3 [internal function]: CHV\{closure}()
#4 {main}" while reading upstream, client: 77.81.120.159, server: domain.com, request: "GET /image/GTMklm HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9001", host: "domain.com", referrer: "domain.com""

"Image Upload - Server error (Internal server error)"

It is impossible that the current version gets the exact same issue because the lock class is no longer being used.

Check again and paste the actual error.

I am checked everything again, installed chevereto version: 3.10.7. /update - show me that all files updated, i am manual checked diff all files and they updated. Please help me

2018/01/24 09:44:09 [error] 24984#24984: *328489059 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: exception 'CHV\LockException' with message 'Unable to destroy clean-unconfirmed-users lock in CHV\Lock->process()' in /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php:109
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php(61): CHV\Lock->process('destroy', Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/loader.php(303): CHV\Lock->__call('destroy', Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/domain.com/public_html/app/loader.php(303): CHV\Lock->destroy()
#3 [internal function]: CHV\{closure}()
#4 {main}" while reading upstream, client: 77.81.120.159, server: domain.com, request: "GET /image/GNsOGC HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9001", host: "domain.com"

Last edited:
Most likely you have permissions issues, I need access to your website to check that. Send website URL, website admin account and server credentials to inbox@chevereto.com

Please don't forget to link to this topic in your email and next time when opening a ticket please provide the server credentials right away so we don't waste time asking you to send me those details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back