• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload plugin : log from what site image has been uploaded

ImagesGuru

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your suggestion

Upload plugin : log from what domain image has been uploaded in the complete information tab.
This will make statistics on the areas that transmit the most images.

👏Where did you saw this?

My mind

🔥Interest outside our community

Hello @Rodolfo,
Some feedback about this feature ?
I would like the domain from which the image has been uploaded to be added to the properties of the image.

Well ... 90% uploaded images on my site are uploaded with the plugin. It would be nice to integrate that if it is possible one of these days.

I second this, but also for the normal upload via URL. It would be nice to have a checkbox that puts the originating URL into the description, for reference and back link to the source.

Back