• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload not allowed on iOS Safari browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuthai

Chevereto Member
Hello,
It happened to me that my site can't upload any photo if using safari browser on iPad or iPhone which is iOS. Can you help me get this work? Thanks a million.

Error message: upload not allowed

Tested on latest iOS on iPad and all works fine. You will need to provide more details about this particular issue.

Two days ago I was trying to upload multiple images at once didn't go through, I tried again many times, even tried to upload 1 image afterward still get not allowed message. Then I just tried again today load one by one it's now working but can't do multiple upload?

Yes, it can do multi-upload in iOS but is impossible for me to help you if you don't provide useful details like iOS version, url and the images that you are trying to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back