• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

upload limit

hshamy

Chevereto Member
dose (Network license) have limit for evry image upload ? or i will set it by my choice ?
i was use free chevereto in another hosting but i was cant upload file more 15 mb so i was set chevereto upload image at a5 mb ...

or uploading limit use in
Core license

thank you

Neither Chevereto or Chevereto Free limits the upload size. It is your server which limits that.

thank you Rodolfo for replay me
in (Network license) plan hosting server is tmdhosting
so what the limit i will be have with pay (Network license) that i was mean

i dont speack english good ...sory for that

there are no limit , you need to edit php.ini file in your server .. you may google or consult your hosting company on how to edit php.ini file

there are no limit , you need to edit php.ini file in your server .. you may google or consult your hosting company on how to edit php.ini file
so when i pay that plan i can set image upload at 50 mb for evry 1 upload ...
if that so i will pay this plan ....good

Is your server which caps the max upload limit and Chevereto allows you to set a limit within that range.

Paid or not it doesn't cap you at all, is your server which caps Chevereto.

Back