• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebo1992

Chevereto Noob
Hey,

I've just installed the new chevereto 2.0 on my webserver, but now I am not able to upload any image. It's loading loading and loading but nothing happens.

The image seems to be in /images as temp_... through.

Also the remote upload seems to be working fine, it's just the local uploader.

Thanks,
Sebo

hey,

have you used chevereto NB 1.91 before?
If you have used chevereto 1.91 and you want to use the old folder structure, you have to edit your config.php (/includes/config.php)

search for:

Code:
/**
 * Folders set-up
 * This are the main folders used by the script.
 * -> If you change this you also must change the folders name.
 */
$config['folder_images'] = 'images';
$config['folder_thumbs'] = 'images/thumbs';

and change the directory.

i'm using the old structure, so my code looks like:

Code:
/**
 * Folders set-up
 * This are the main folders used by the script.
 * -> If you change this you also must change the folders name.
 */
$config['folder_images'] = 'images';
$config['folder_thumbs'] = 'thumbs';

Hope it was helpful.

Hmm, I haven't used 1.91 before, it's a complete new installation.

That didn't solve the problem, thank you for your help through.

sebo1992 said:
Hey,

I've just installed the new chevereto 2.0 on my webserver, but now I am not able to upload any image. It's loading loading and loading but nothing happens.

The image seems to be in /images as temp_... through.

Also the remote upload seems to be working fine, it's just the local uploader.

Thanks,
Sebo

For what you told it seems to be a pretty weird issue. If the temp file is created then it means that something is wrong in the last stage of the upload process.

I need to review this in site, can you please send me your FTP info? It can be a new user with access just to the Chevereto folder. If you are ok with that please sen me the details to inbox@chevereto.com and please refer to this topic on the message.

Thanks.

After testing this... you need to enable JPG support in the GD library.
I have succefull uploaded a PNG & GIF files but i can't upload JPG (local or remote).

Chevereto checks if you can support this extensions:
PHP:
if (!extension_loaded('gd') and !function_exists('gd_info')) {
		$install_errors[] = '<a href="http://www.libgd.org" target="_blank">GD Library</a> is not enabled.';
} else {
		$imagetype_fail = 'image support is not enabled in your current PHP setup (GD Library).';
		if(!imagetypes() & IMG_PNG)  $install_errors[] = 'PNG '.$imagetype_fail;
		if(!imagetypes() & IMG_GIF)  $install_errors[] = 'GIF '.$imagetype_fail;
		if(!imagetypes() & IMG_JPG)  $install_errors[] = 'JPG '.$imagetype_fail;
		if(!imagetypes() & IMG_WBMP) $install_errors[] = 'BMP '.$imagetype_fail;
}

But it seems that your server config is not triggering this like an error. You have to recompile again the GD library.

Thank you for your help. I've just compiled my litespeed server with "jpeg" and it does work really fine now.

For any others, that might want to use litespeed, you have to use PHP 5.2.4 and compilie it with the following parameters:

Code:
'--with-mysqli' '--with-zlib' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-iconv' '--with-litespeed' '--with-curl'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back