• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload images that don't need resizing

AshleyUK

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi Rodolfo,
Firstly, I'm still on version 2.3.1 I believe, I have looked through the change logs of future versions, but this doesn't appear to be in any of them.

One of my visitors told me that when uploading 10 different images, all different sizes, 100x100 / 1920x1920 for instance.
If he was to set the resize option to 500, then all the images below that figure would give the error:
over resize detected and not be uploaded.
Is there a way, to change this, so that although the error is shown, it IS still uploaded - "at it's original size".
(I know of the option within config.php which disables this error, but it would change the image from 100x100 to 500x500 - Can I keep this to 100x100).

Hope this makes sense.

If this HAS been changed in a future version, would you be able to point me to which version it was... I'll take a look at the code, and see if I could implement it.

Thanks.

Thing is that the resize is for the complete bulk of images and therefore if a resize error is found that triggers a upload error. In V3 the resizes (and other editing) will be done after upload the original image, perhaps that solves your problem.

Back