• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Upload greater then 480 kb smaller thumbnail

harry01

💖 Chevereto Fan
He guys, I see that uploads greater then 480 KB become a smaller thumbnail. But this destroy the explorer page in to great white or black space around it. How can I solve this?

Attachments

• screen_405.jpg
    screen_405.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
That is because the system won't stretch small images. Why you want to resize an small image anyway? It will look worse.

its going om pictures who has a upload from more then 480 kb or more. small pictures to 480 kb are no problem at all. they fill perfect ;)

have test this in the demo site, a 501 kb picture there is a square without space around. Have tested this also on my own site with square setting and uploaded the same 501 kb file. See what happened...
its not clear to my why this is happen. all pictures have a format from 1200 x 900 pixels.
screen_409.jpg

Back