• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamejump

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
extraimage.net/imag...7c2a9f15dea6571.jpg - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '44397' for key 'PRIMARY'

deepika-fake_aishfucker+(61).jpg - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '44397' for key 'PRIMARY'

getting this upload error while url and image upload please help with that

Have you done anything to your database recently ? Did you move the db or make any direct changes ?

What version of Chevereto did you update from because going from 3.10.10 to 3.10.11 could never cause this error. As Rodolfo says the update does not make any changes to the database.

You must have done something else to cause this error. The underlying structure of the database has changed and that generally does not happen on it's own.

done nothing got the notice of update

i clicked on it update got finished after that i tried to upload and then facing this error

Well as Rodolfo mentioned this has nothing to do with the update. You probably need to truncate the relevant mysql table and reset the auto increment, but difficult to say without looking at it.

As it's the weekend (and a holiday) you might have to wait for support to resume I'm afraid. ;)

Hey @gamejump - there is no need to be a douche, @Oakley has tried to help you out with the best knowlegde based on the information that you have provided. I'm sorry you haven't resolved this issue yet, and if you can't provide more information you'll need to wait until support is open again (holidays)

Happy to see other members trying to help out when no one else has the time! (I'm not support, only forum moderator with little to non technical insights)

Just repair your db tables, that's all. The database engine includes a repair command because stuff like this happens all the time.

Support runs from Monday to Friday, no support on Chilean holidays and since Friday is holiday here (Chile) due to Easter.

Try to be nice with the people that tries to help you because they do it only for good will.

f02209e677.png

still the same error

I have to check it on my own, most likely the DB just crashed and additional operations are needed.

I noticed that you didn't included server access when you opened this topic. I don't have access to your server, in fact, I don't hold any access to any installation out there unless you provision these credentials. When requesting support, you must add these details otherwise the help will be only tips and stuff that you must check on your own, because it is impossible for me to fix something that I can't touch.

Please send server access to inbox@chevereto.com and add a reference to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back