• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upgrading from 1.9 to 2.0*

Status
Not open for further replies.

s-f-r-j

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I just upgreaded my website from 1.9 to 2.0*

After i upload image, it doesnt show on viewer link.

website is : urimage.net

Please advise,
s-f-r-j

Have you try to do a clean installation? The first step is to determinate if this is a script error or a config/mod error. For instance, the demo is running 2.0.7 and workd fine: http://demo.chevereto.com/?v=URCYZ.png

Try to make a fresh install, even on a diferent folder or subdomain but try to test it right out the box.

;)

Thanks for reply.

I tried that, it works, but for some reason doesn't work in public_html

What do you recommend?

Regards

I also tried deleting all files (re-uploading) expect /images /images/thumbs , still the same problem.

Please advise

Rodolfo said:
Maybe it's a server configuration issue.

What do you recommend?

This is dedicated server, not shared\vps hosting.

Everything worked just fine before upgrading :)

Please help.

The only way to tell is to running test. Please send me a e-mail with a ftp access to test it at the night. (local time here is 16:00)

I just tried multiple pictures, all works fine, but when uploading only one picture, there is a problem described in first post.

Rodolfo said:
The only way to tell is to running test. Please send me a e-mail with a ftp access to test it at the night. (local time here is 16:00)

Its 22.00 here, there is no way i can be online until then.

Please tell me what else you would try urself, that i could try myself.

So, there is only problem with uploading only one image, multiple images work just fine.

Thank you :)

I mean send me the data right now and I will test it at the night. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back