Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.
Please keep in mind:
Support response
Support checklist
What exactly is the problem, maybe we can help.I really must rollback. Is it possible to that? and how? Please....
great...... never before see software that can not be undone , rollback to older version.....
3 fuckin years go to trash
Obviously did not make one, we all learn the hard way, I'm guessing it's nothing that can't be fixed just need more details.Use your backup.
Obviously did not make one, we all learn the hard way, I'm guessing it's nothing that can't be fixed just need more details.
Yes it would, that's why we need to make backups, but I'm guessing in this case there is no bakup, so we must get more details of the problem and see if we can help, let's wait for OPSo what happens if his database fails? Or his hard drive?
Three years worth of work would go in the trash then, too.
Dear user, I suggest you to always check the documentation before assuming anything. Is not my fault that you assumed that rollback was possible on the script layer. https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/great...... never before see software that can not be undone , rollback to older version.....
3 fuckin years go to trash
Obviously the problem is that the user can't provision a newer PHP version so in panic he wants to rollback to the previous one.What exactly is the problem, maybe we can help.