• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Update

great...... never before see software that can not be undone , rollback to older version.....
3 fuckin years go to trash

So what happens if his database fails? Or his hard drive?

Three years worth of work would go in the trash then, too.
Yes it would, that's why we need to make backups, but I'm guessing in this case there is no bakup, so we must get more details of the problem and see if we can help, let's wait for OP

great...... never before see software that can not be undone , rollback to older version.....
3 fuckin years go to trash
Dear user, I suggest you to always check the documentation before assuming anything. Is not my fault that you assumed that rollback was possible on the script layer. https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/

Also, a rollback is rarely a thing on the script layer as it involves just revert files + DB. Long as you have backups you will be fine! To put it in context, I pay $5/mo at Linode to get 7 days of persistent backups at one click away and I save myself of any situation that could be triggered in the stack. Can you imagine if I lost 13 years of database?

What exactly is the problem, maybe we can help.
Obviously the problem is that the user can't provision a newer PHP version so in panic he wants to rollback to the previous one.

Back