• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Update Licence Issue

dmaidment

Chevereto Member
Good Evening,

This evening I have tried to update from v:3.20.13 > v3.20.14 via the Dashboard the software asks for my licence key

update error.PNG

When I put my licence key in, the update errors out instantly...

dasdsa.PNG

I have checked the licence file can be read (it has permissions 0777 on cPanel) and it is present.

I don't have a server error log but I can provide the info pane on the Dashboard

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance for any help given

p.s. I have already tried uploading the Hotfix as mentioned to no joy, any more questions I will do my best to answer.

Back