• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Update Externa Storage Setti

Barry

💖 Chevereto Fan
🎯Description of the issue

Recently upgraded my external storage server to add more space. From the Chevereto dash board, I tried to edit the storage capacity for the already configured external service, however when I click save, nothing is actually saved. When I hit the X, it asks me if I want to move away from the page without saving. Perhaps a bug in the latest version?

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. [Dashboard - Settings - External Storage
  2. Click on an already existing external storage , attempt to edit the storage amount. Click save.
  3. Exit the external storage window
  4. I am prompted to determine weather I want to leave without saving,
😢Unexpected result

[Example: Images are not getting uploaded at all and the system throws "An error occurred, try again later".]

📃Error log message

No errors are thrown I am afraid

I'm not able to replicate this issue. Which storage API is giving you issues? Tried SFTP/FTP and Amazon S3 without any issues.

Back