• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Unofficial] Modifications Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny.Domb

👽 Chevereto Freak
Thumbs me up if you like it :)

This mod existed for one day... and I'm actually thinking of recoding it completly

Modifications Manager
Installing/Uninstalling mods for chevereto has always been hard and complex until now.
I mean, editing files, uploading files, deleting files… It could take up to 10 minutes installing a mods with like 4 modification, for many reasons.

Now with this mods, in a single click, you can install/uninstall any mods available.

Download and edit the second line of the file mods.php change "admin" to something more secure.
Upload the following to the root of your chevereto script.
Download this mod

It comes with 3 mods :
Simple Plugin System
Recents Uploads
Directory Information

**NOTE : When you are using this script, make sure you are using a fresh copy of chevereto, otherwise depending on your modifications, some steps may not work.

If you are a developer and you which to add your mod to the default download link, contact me.
Also, a documention will be created to explain how to use this system.

Give me feedback!!!

just tried it out and man oh man its very awesome and usefully now making mods will be much easy :) thanks :D

Thanks ;)

I just finished creating this mod, and I'm already thinking of adding new features XD
And I need to create the doc...

404 Not Found. (FIXED)

Sounds cool, though.

I'm actually thinking of redoing my Facebook Comments plugin to use your plugin and just use a simple function...

Danny.Domb said:
Thanks ;)

I just finished creating this mod, and I'm already thinking of adding new features XD
And I need to create the doc...

Looking forward into the documentation and the more features lol :p its a very awesome addon :)

EDIT:

I just completed porting my Random Images Plugin Mod addon into this manager :D cheers :)

EDIT 2:

http://chevereto.com/forums/post6122.html#p6122 <-- Random Images Plugin Mod is now posted for use with this mod manager ;)

Gatses said:
"Open steps.php and edit the second line where you can find the word "admin" to something more secure =P" I don't have this file. Where can I get it?

Again my bad... open mods.php not steps.php

I will update it as soon as possbile (When I will be home)

Gatses said:
Is it possible to make a plugin Recent Uploads the image in the preview?

I don't understand what you mean, but please, do not ask for plugins here, instead create a new topic in this forum.

I was trying to think of a solution to make installation easy and seems you've found it, kind of reminds of 'vBulletin Plugin System' since you can load XML Files.

This is a nice edition and after looking at your xml data, this wouldn't be hard to implement any of my add-on's...

If you enter a password of 11 digits, it shows this line: "Open steps.php and edit the second line where you can find the word "admin" to something more secure =P" Can fix? :)

THIS MOD IS NOT DROPPED!

I'm currently working of Version 2.0 Which will include A LOT more features for either Developers and Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back