• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Understanding split landing options

mw21

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I have a problem with the images that appear in home.

When I select the "explore" mode, all the images appear well.

But when I take the Divide Home + Images option, only my images appear for everyone. Not the most recent as it should be, just the latest from the admin.

Off, there are no options to just display the Admin in Home, and other users have newer public sims that do not show up?

How to do ?

Link of my site: https://www.hiboox.fr/

Thank you, Valéry

It shows trending images when you leave the setting empty. Trending = most viewed.

Last edited:
Hello,

This does not show the "trending" images by default, because they are not the same.

These are also not the "recent" "popular" or "animated", do the test.

How to have "recents" or "trending" as the default homepage?

I want to say it does not matter, since the only visible images in home are those of the admin, whereas in mode "road explorer" it is well all the public images which appear in home.

How to display images of everyone in home?

Look my websites : hiboox.fr and you will see.

How to display images of everyone in home?
The options available are recent images of target user IDs or trending images from everyone. There are no extra settings for this. If you need to know exactly what kind of query the system is doing you should debug the Listing class. You can't compare the results just based on what you see and you should debug the listing query if you need more details.

If you want to show the latest images from everyone you must hack app/routes/route.index.php to accomplish what you need. Please note that custom modifications are outside the scope of Tech Support.

If you need help customizing that then open a topic in Development and modifications.

When you route explorer you basically turn route.explorer.php into route.index.php, is a soft-override which allows to toggle that from your panel.

The route.index.php file contains queries totally different from route.explorer.php because the kind of listing is different. The homepage was never designed to list anything, that's why it offers to route explorer, otherwise why do that routing?

To summarize, both routes interact with the Listing class, but the "commands" are different.

So, you confirm that all sites "chevereto", can not see the images of the administrator in home page and never the thousands of other users.

I do not see the point, where is the community aspect?

Open the demo, you will see images from all users: https://demo.chevereto.com/

Some listings take time to build, specially the trending because if there's no views then there won't be any content being listed. The content must have at least 1 view to show up in that listing, otherwise it will be skipped.

There are other settings that alter listings, like hide NSFW content, skip the incognito users, etc. Listings vary a lot due to settings and you just can't put everything in the same bag.

I understand, but if I open a request, it's not for nothing, I checked all this before doing so: I'm talking about non-sensitive content, with views, liked, for registered users, public etc.

Either there is an option to say to display in hoime only the contents administrators, but I doubt it, or it is about an isolated bug?

Are you sure that on Dashboard, Settings, homepage, at the bottom where it reads "homepage uids" that field is empty? The only way to get what you are experiencing is by having that field set.

Back