• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Unable to retrieve error

jersam1

Chevereto Member
I tried to open two tickets but they were closed without any feedback, simply asking for more information but closed them? idk.

I exported my db, copied the raw files and did a fresh install of 3.18.0, still broken, pulled a copy of 3.17.2, copied over the settings files, imported the DB then copied over the images folder and everything is okay.

I tried the the latest release again and hit the http 500 error.

nothing in my php error logs or anything i can spot in the nginx logs, i pulled the site from my caching setup and removed cloudflare from the setup and still hit http 500 error.

nothing was change on the nginx side...

sorta at a loss to offer more information to this issue.

anyone having an issue? or have a fix?

thanks!

php PHP 7.4.15
nginx 1.19.6
db 10.1.48

I tried to open two tickets but they were closed without any feedback, simply asking for more information but closed them? idk.
Tickets are rejected when the support request doesn't follow the guidelines. There is a template when you open a ticket, it contains all the information on how to request support. If you don't follow my guidelines or you ignore the instructions I won't provide support.

The documentation mentions how to debug the system, I suggest you to read it as it will allow you to provide the info I need to give you an answer. You lack of the benefits of the Network license, I won't inspect your server.

It will be better for you to get started with the troubleshot and then open a support ticket. You can also request extended support, it cost $45 and I save you all the hassle.

All good.

Http 500 errors are a pain but on my end cleared the server, I believe it's the software on this one.

I can't update, break the site and wait for support

Tickets are rejected when the support request doesn't follow the guidelines. There is a template when you open a ticket, it contains all the information on how to request support. If you don't follow my guidelines or you ignore the instructions I won't provide support.

The documentation mentions how to debug the system, I suggest you to read it as it will allow you to provide the info I need to give you an answer. You lack of the benefits of the Network license, I won't inspect your server.

It will be better for you to get started with the troubleshot and then open a support ticket. You can also request extended support, it cost $45 and I save you all the hassle.
I know you changed the title but not sure if that is the error I am getting.

Back