• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Unable to enable signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

loose_unit

Chevereto Member
Okay, so I have an issue where I go into the dashboard, settings, website and try and attempt to enable signups, it doesn't work. When I click save it refreshes the page and says "Changes have been saved" but the change isn't saved.

Anyway, I know a bit about this so I decided to poke around, and I found there is no database entry for "enable_signups" (I found the value by looking at the source)

Attached is a screenshot of the section of the DB that it should be, however it isn't there. I am unfamiliar with adding database entries, so what is the best way to do it?

Capture.PNG

I decided to google it myself as surely it couldn't be that difficult ... Well, it wasn't

I managed to fix it by using the insert function in phpMyAdmin. This is what I set:

Capture.PNG

Will this have any lasting effects? Do I have to set the ID's in specific order?

Nope, you won't get any bad effects by doing that. Most likely you didn't run the install.php script for the update so the row was never inserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back