• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Two problems with chevereta~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

willjde

Chevereto Noob
1. When all images finish uploaded, but the page still remain in the upload page, I need to click cancel and click yes buttom, then the page will go to view page.

2. In the view page, the image links are very close, how to let the image link one row one link, and each row has blank.

Qxtmq.png

If I just uploaded 1 image, I click cancel and sure yes, the page will go to index page~

No, the problem is the image was 100% upload done, but the page still in there, it didn't automatically switch to view page. If you uploaded done more than one images, you click "CANCEL" and sure yes, the upload page will switch to view page; if you uploaded done one image, you click "CANCEL" and sure yes, the upload page will switch to index page.

image.willjde.com

you can go to my website try to test it.

You have to take into account server outages and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back