• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Twitter connect doesn't works : Cannot redeclare class OAuthException

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtOpiK

Chevereto Member
hello,

Today, I tried to install Twitter Connect, but I have an error.
After configuration, when I click on "create an account with twitter", I have this error :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OAuthException in /home/www/57cd0b18e36d275ba4ace2713c2742a9/web/upload/app/vendor/twitter/class.oauth.php on line 9

Someone have an idea ?

My website : http://upload.tech2tech.fr
Many Thanks !

That is pretty weird. Class OAuthException is declared just one time in the whole app. Have you added additional things to the system like classes or something?

Hi Rodolfo,

I have nothing added.
It's the base installation of chevereto 3.1.2

This may be a conflict with my wordpress install on the same server (but another database / directory and sub-domain)?

Are you sure that you are using the app/routes folder from 3.1.2?

Yes i'm sure (fresh install).
I have redownload and reupload the app/routes folder, but same problem... :(

Yes, the error is in the vendor libraries. Twitter vendor has some OAuth classes that mess with your default PECL libraries. I've added a small conditional and seems to be working now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back