• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

tutorial?

Haki88

Chevereto Member
Can someone make tutorial how to make template? Am sick how ppl using this forum to sell their own templates for over 30$, even 60$ !

tutorial doesnt need to have some advanced tehnic just how to make header and link for pages thats all.

ps: i dont want any theme sellers to talk in this thread.

i agree but for that price? its like they made chevereto+themes+mods all in one and they selling it. I want to use this post to suggest something and that is can u make template maker for chevereto? similar what ipb have.

i agree but for that price? its like they made chevereto+themes+mods all in one and they selling it.

Prices are not high, these are the prices for a well coded theme. There are always alternatives tho..

I want to use this post to suggest something and that is can u make template maker for chevereto? similar what ipb have.

So you basically don't want to do even a bit of work for your site, instead you want a tool that makes all the work for you...

i hardly believe that someone could succeed with a website putting so little effort in it.

i agree but for that price? its like they made chevereto+themes+mods all in one and they selling it. I want to use this post to suggest something and that is can u make template maker for chevereto? similar what ipb have.

I do believe that in 3.0 there will be functions to make the creation of templates much easier.

And making a theme isn't that hard. Simply make a html/php website as you would normally, then convert it to chevereto by splitting it into pages, header, body and then the footer.

Is all on the documentation, you only need to read there. If you got the html then you only need to put the php functions on it, use the deauñt theme to get the idea.

Back