joker_josue
Chevereto Member
I would like the script to stop recording login logs in the DB.
Do you know where I have to edit to remove this function?
Do you know where I have to edit to remove this function?
Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.
Please keep in mind:
Support response
Support checklist
I don't get if you want to remove the "log in" feature or the "request log". Can you explain?
Keep in mind that even if you can stop chevereto from registering ip's into database, the visitors ip is logged else where by nginx or apache itself in a different log.So will it be possible to prevent the user's IP from being registered?
No.So will it be possible to prevent the user's IP from being registered?