• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Tumbs leading to the viewer (multiple image upload)

dotch

Chevereto Member
Hi guys, I'm new to Chevereto. It's a great script and I'm sure it will even be better in the future.

I want the tumbs leading to the viewer in stead of directly to the image

I've set all get_thumb_ html (> line 291) and get_thumb_bbcode (> line 309) values of includes/ template.functions.php to "false" and also at the end (line 35 and 36) of content/themes/Peafowl/view.php.

I don't know wether I did it right, but this seems to work for single images. When uploading multiple images, the multi-link output-box above the uploaded image (http://mygreatimagehost/uploaded) still produces direct links to the image, rather then to the viewer. Did I do something wrong, or do I have to edit some more?

Also, when generating links from the admin's file manager, I still get direct links, however this is less important for me.

Can someone help me to fix this, before I open my site? Links to the viewer are very important for me (I think it should be Chevereto's default). I can place some ads on the viewer and monetize my site, to pay for the VPS.

Thanks!

Bump. Did anyone manage to let Chevereto produce multiple thumbs + (bbcode) links to the viewer? My site is almost ready, but I want to have this fixed before I open the site.

I want the tumbs leading to the viewer in stead of directly to the image

To do that you only need to pass the argument "false" in the function call. On view.php, change this:
PHP:
<?php show_thumb_bbcode(true); ?>

To this:
PHP:
<?php show_thumb_bbcode(false); ?>

But I've noticed that this is not working one you change images, I must workaround the fix for this.

Back