• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Travel Fan Site

Morgan Klaif

Chevereto Noob
Good afternoon,

I am currently in the process of researching various image uploading scripts for a travel fan site I am wanting to develop. The photos I want people to upload are taken during travel group trips, such as South Africa, which is one of the recent ones I went on.

Essentially, what I am looking to do is the following:
  • Users can upload images as guests or registered members. If uploaded as a guest, the image can be viewed by anyone on a public gallery. If uploaded as a member, the image can be set as public or private, be placed in a public or private gallery, have different sharing options, and be set to be removed (if they want) on a given future date.
  • The public gallery will be viewed by anyone, but any private albums/galleries need to be shared.
My questions are:
  1. Can Chevereto allow the guest or member uploads?
  2. Does Chevereto have different sharing options for private albums/galleries?
  3. Can Chevereto allow registered users to "like"/"favorite"/"connect" with other registered users?

Can Chevereto allow the guest or member uploads?
Yes.
Does Chevereto have different sharing options for private albums/galleries?
Yes.
Can Chevereto allow registered users to "like"/"favorite"/"connect" with other registered users?
Mostly.

You can like and share images. Favorite is pretty much just 'like'. Comment system works with the Discord SSO option so that will take a bit to get that working if you want people to comment, but that's pretty basic.

It is capable of achieve all what your need. Regarding connect stuff, users can follow each other, like content, etc.

Try the demo and see it by yourself http://demo.chevereto.com

Hi staff,

What Morgan had asked is exactly what I had in mind.

May I know the payment of Network Bundle USD46.20 is for monthly or yearly fee?

Do I have to pay for a separate :
A) domain fee
B) hosting fee
C) server fee
D) any other fee

Some of us are not too clear on such add-ons.

Thanks for answering.

Back