• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Translated 100% but still english intact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo,

As my satisfaction with Chevereto, I have fully translated en.po to my local language (Bahasa Indonesia by editing the file manually (msgid "xxx")

Then I uploaded id.po to app/content/languages/ but why my translation is unseen, what I mean here is all still english (even I've selected Bahasa Indonesia (id.po))

Any clue what's wrong with it?

Thank you.

We have a documentation regarding translations how-to: https://chevereto.com/docs/language-strings as you may notice it has instructions in how you should translate Chevereto and how you should override a translation.

I this case you should have used a gettext editor and not a normal editor. Also, we have a translation center which I encourage to use it because is way more easier than translate the strings using an application.

Sadly you will need to manually fix your translation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back