• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Today's Images deleted automatically [6/8/2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo

Today i have uploaded many images on my site & today's all uploaded images deleted automatically.. When i click on images it show's page not find? Please check My Site asap till page number 3. It is chevereto problem or should i contact Arvixe?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-08-06 23.07.34.png
    Screenshot 2015-08-06 23.07.34.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
At this time your website seems down, most likely the server is under scheduled maintenance. Give it a few hours and come back if the issue persists.

@Shah Can you let me know if you are you still experiencing problems? I don't see any server alerts for your account. I will be honest and let you know we were experiencing some issues, which now should be resolved.

However, if you are still experiencing or continue to experience any problems please reach out to me directly and I'd be more than happy to make sure your issues are resolved.

Hello @Rodolfo

I have checked my cPanel account found my .htaccess file was changed i don't know how is it impossible?? I didn't change my .htaccess file.
Now i put chevereto .htaccess required code & site is up now. Don't know what exactly happened. My site is went down for 3h 2m & thats very bad :( Now you can visit my site to check the issue. both problem happened at same time.

Last edited:
I've noticed that some image files aren't there. The database records are fine but the actual files are not present in the disk. Did you edited something or manually removed some files in your server? Perhaps you performed a backup+restore or something like that?

No I didn't move any files or any backup+restore infact i am afraid to do such things. Its automatically deleted. I didn't open my cpanel today. As i notice Arvixe has some server issue. May be this caused something wrong.

Its work perfectly whole day but in midnight it suddenly just happened.

I don't know what happened but i am pretty sure the problem was from Arvixe side as they have some server issue. Anyway my site is up & running please mark this ticket as solve. If you figure out what was the problem please let me know & thanks for your support :)

I am going to delete all my images which i have uploaded today as they useless, Now i have to upload again :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely it was due server issues but it didn't affected several files, glad to know that you are OK now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back