• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Three ideas, following the update 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micka

Chevereto Member
Hello.

- Remove the "Upload" button on main page (Not usefull, sending module already displayed)
- Can disable "Home user id" function (for main page)
- Remove the "Search" and "Random" buttons on header if the Explorer function is disabled
- Translations

Thanks. ;)

1. If you remove the upload button from the homepage then you cause the sense of "what happened" when you browse any other page. In interfaces the menus must be something global that don't have to change at all to don't make the user mad.
2. To disable that you need to edit app/themes/Peafowl/index.php, just remove the unwanted code.
3. Search and Random only affects the public images and your own images. If some image belongs to a private album and is not yours yo won't see it doing Random, or in the explorer, or in the search results, or even if you have the link of the image.
4. Chevereto has several translations ;)

By the way, Chevereto default theme can be modified. Sadly I can't do a theme that will fit 100% all needs from all the different persons. We are too many using Chevereto so it is impossible to make it fit everybody. You can edit the theme, tweak it, change colors, etc.

Cheers.

Yes, not wrong for the first point. For the second, I can do the change myself.

For the four point, I mean updating translation for this new update "3.1". :)

Last edited:
Oh, yes. Some translations have been updated to 3.1 but not all. That takes times and since the translations are community based we just need to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back