• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Themes Market?

donkenoji

Chevereto Member
I read the documentation and it refers me to a Themes Market board, however, I don't see any. I'd be willing to buy a theme that looks epic/professional, however, all I see are questions about specifically skinning, and no showcase of finished themes available for download/purchase.

I believe we had a theme market, but due to the users who didn't update or provide support for their themes, It became apparent that the theme market just made a lot people mad who purchased themes and didn't nothing in return upon updates.

For that reason, I'd assume the theme market has been removed.

I believe we had a theme market, but due to the users who didn't update or provide support for their themes, It became apparent that the theme market just made a lot people mad who purchased themes and didn't nothing in return upon updates.

For that reason, I'd assume the theme market has been removed.

Cory is right, the main issue with the markteplace was that seller won't keep up supporting their clients. Sellers are free to sell their themes elsewhere but the rules here will be always high because I have to be sure that clients will be safe.

Okay, I've seen some ACL or account plugins on some people's gallery posts. Are those scripts available for purchase? The contacts I've made so far haven't had any success =/

I strongly recommend to stay away from those plugins because those will be not compatible with Chevereto v3, well.. they won't be needed.

Back