• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Theme modification

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Is there any possibility to work on the default theme without all chevereto script? I mean i want to give the default theme to a Web designer, so he can work on it. But obviusly i can't give him all the script.

Cheers

Just like any other theme based job, he need to work over the html outputs.

Just like any other theme based job, he need to work over the html outputs.

Yes but i can't give the theme without all the chevereto script. I want to give only theme. Maybe i didn't understand and there is a faster way to do it.

Thanks

Yes I mean he can perfectly work over just the html output, like he want to use demo.chevereto.com as the base without the code itself. You have to fetch the html and then work with a local copy. if he want to make chevereto themes more easily well, he will have to buy a licese like everyone else.

Back