• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Theme Chevereto

Maryan

Chevereto Noob
Hello I got the free version chevereto (because I paid money for that), I want if possible to help me and to give me some very beautiful theme.
I translated with google translate, Thank you very much.

Sure, here.

Regarding 2.X, I won't allow more extended participation over that version because is old and I don't provide support for it. If you want to use it go ahead, but that's all. The code for 2.6.0 is Open Source and anyone can fork it an keep improving over if someone want to.

All the available themes and mods that you will see around the web most likely won't work in 2.6.0 or are terrible executed/coded. If you want to live in the past be my guest, but for anything else I only have interest in 3.X

I'm not like those guys who keep doing their things over 10 or even 5 years old code. For me 3 years is already too much.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I like the meme generator. By the way, I've just notice that 2.6.0 hangs chrome when using next/prev browser function. Must be something related to Flash.

Back